Aloka Sleepy Lights Fairy
Model: Aloka Sleepy Lights Fairy
SleepyLight, from Aloka, is the answer to children's night lights that every parent has been waiting for. These colourful, popular lights have been designed by a parent for parents, and with fun designs and features for children too! Low voltage, low heat LEDs can be dimmed to help children and their parents get a better nights sleep. SleepyLights are the ideal night light for children.
- Lights up in white or use the remote to choose from 12 beautiful LED colours
- Press the rainbow button to gently cycle through all the colours
- Dimmer function which controls 4 levels of brightness
- Side-lamp feature which activates the light in pure white at the brightest level, which is ideal for bedtime reading
- Sleep button automatically lowers the brightness to make it perfect for sleeping and it turns off after 1 hour
Brand: Northern Secret
Model: Owls Mirror
Our friendly family of owls will nest happily on your wall!
This fantastic wall mirror adds a stylish touch to any child’s bedroom, and makes a creative, unique gift which is sure to be admired.
- Before fixing the mirror to the wall or surface, make sure it is clean, dry and at room temperature - between 18C and 35C.
- Please allow several weeks before fixing to a newly painted wall.
- Carefully remove the protective film that is on the mirror surface, do not use anything sharp as this could scratch the mirror.
- Place the mirror face down on a soft surface and position the adhesive pads evenly to allow the best contact.
- For the best results, the wall surface should be even and smooth. Use a soft cloth when placing the mirror on the wall, firmly press against the pads for at least 60 seconds for maximum hold.
- If you need to remove the pads this will likely remove paint from the wall.
Cleaning Your Mirror:
- Use a soft cloth and anti static polish / cleaner
- Please do not use a solvent based cleaner or glass cleaner as this could mark the mirror.
- Sticky Pads
May Not be Suitable For Small Children
May Contain Small Parts
MADE IN THE U.K.
Nattou Charlotte the Giraffe Rocker
Model: Nattou Charlotte the Giraffe Rocker
This high quality rocking ‘horse’ has a body made of soft fabric and a seat with safety belts, ensuring safe, comfortable fun for your child.
- Suitable for children from 10 - 36 months